To create relief, you need to work in two directions: muscle hypertrophy and fat burning .
- The first step in getting lean involves training for muscle growth and a weight-loss diet .
- With the development of sufficient muscle volume, you can begin to burn fat. For this, 1-2 strength training is performed per week (for example, circular or two-day split with 3-5 approaches per muscle group, weights are about 80% of the re-maximum ) to maintain muscle volumes, as well as aerobic training, which will be discussed in this article …
- Keep in mind that to get relief, you will need to lose from 3 to 10 kg, depending on the percentage of fat in your body .
Who Needs Aerobic Training?
Aerobic training is a type of training that is used to get relief during the drying cycle. In addition, aerobic training strengthens the cardiovascular system, increases the body’s endurance and performance, and improves mental health. Aerobic training accelerates recovery from mental stress and increases resistance to stress. This article provides a list of rules to help you design the training regimen that is best for you to achieve maximum results in bodybuilding and other sports.
How can I improve my aerobic training results?
- Pay attention to the rules of training
- Take appropriate sports nutrition
- Follow the recommended diet
- Use pharmacological support
Aerobic Training Rules for Relief
- Do aerobic exercise at least 3 times a week. You need to know that brute force is also not needed – the optimal scheme is 4 times a week, no more!
- The best time for aerobic exercise is in the morning. In the morning, metabolism is accelerated under the influence of activating hormones – catecholamines and glucocorticoids. Scientists have shown that aerobic workout of the same duration and intensity in the morning will require 20% more energy expenditure than in the evening. Thus, in the morning you will burn 20% more fat than in the evening.
- The minimum duration of aerobic workout is 30 minutes, the optimal duration is 1 hour. The longer you exercise, the more fat is burned. However, with too much volumetric loads, catabolism sharply increases .
- Do not eat 2 hours before aerobic training and 2 hours after training. If you eat before training, you will burn the energy of the food, while fat will not be included in the expenditure. After training, there is a large amount of free fats in the blood, if you do not eat, then these fats will be destroyed during metabolic processes into water and energy, if you eat, then all free fats will return to adipose tissue.
- To suppress catabolic processes, it is advisable to take 0.5 servings of protein 1 hour before training and 1 hour after it. Take 1 serving of BCAA or Amino Acid Complex immediately before and immediately after your workout . In this case, you will be able to preserve your muscles as much as possible.
- Intensity plays an important role in the effectiveness of aerobic training. The intensity of aerobic training correlates with the heart rate, so the intensity level of the training can be clearly determined from the heart rate. It has been proven that to get relief, the heart rate should not be lower than 120 beats per minute. You can determine the optimal heart rate range using our expert system – Calculate the optimal heart rate . Remember that a heart rate above 140 beats per minute is acceptable only after 3 weeks of training, which is required for the adaptation of the cardiovascular system. Read more: Training Zones .
- For best results, follow the special regimen. Start your workout at a slow pace to prepare your body for the challenge. Then continue with the waveform intensity: decrease and increase the intensity every 10 minutes. Finish your workout by gradually slowing down the pace. Read more: Interval training .
- It is optimal to do 3-5 aerobic workouts per week, along with 1-2 strength training. Try to do your strength and aerobic workouts on different days.
- Aerobic training can be done immediately after bodybuilding or powerlifting, but this is a less preferred option due to the significant activation of catabolism.